Do you remember when I gave you the recipe for how to make iced coffee? Taking that base I made an iced mocha coffee with Kahlua.
For those afternoons craving coffee or for coffee with friends, a partner or to start the morning very well hahaha.
You can do it frappe style too, just add everything to the blender and serve it with whipped cream and more chocolate on top to decorate. As if they had gone to a cafe.
Perfect to accompany double chocolate or oatmeal cookies with chocolate. I leave you the recipe.
ICED MOCHA COFFEE WITH KAHLUA
- ¾ cup cold coffee
- ¼ cup milk
- Brown sugar to sweeten to taste
- Coffee ice fill half the glass
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- Chocolate syrup for the glass
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Pour chocolate syrup into the glass making circles to decorate the glass. (see photo above)
- Fill half the glass with coffee ice.
- In another glass, pour the cold coffee (that has been in the refrigerator), milk, a tablespoon of chocolate syrup and Kahlua.
- Mix well and sweeten.
- Pour into the glass with the chocolate and ice and enjoy.
Vegan and dairy-free option: Use rice, almond, soy milk or whatever you prefer. For more information visit: chocolateatlas.com
Leave a Reply