Lately, I’ve been turning on the coffee maker in the morning and in the afternoon because if there’s coffee left over it doesn’t matter.
what I want is for it to cool down and have plenty of coffee left over so I can make iced coffee and keep a thermos in the fridge with cold coffee.
Yes, yes, you read correctly. Coffee ice cream
I use these precious ice creams in iced coffees because it shocks me that the coffee gets watery. So here is the perfect solution for perfect iced coffees before your eyes.
It’s very simple. They let their leftover coffee cool and put it in the ice cube molds.
If you drink a lot of coffee (like me) you can put the ice cubes that are already ready in a Ziploc bag and always have them on hand.
Don’t forget to also cool part of the coffee, so when you want cold-iced coffee you can have it in less than 1 minute! Much cheaper also than in the cafes.
Here’s my recipe for the perfect iced coffee. You can adapt it to your tastes or add the flavorings that you like the most, such as vanilla, almond, chocolate, Kahlua, coconut, etc. This is the base recipe.
I think that in my family coffee runs through our veins because we all love it at all hours of the day.
HOW TO MAKE AN ICED COFFEE
- 1 cup strong or strong cold coffee
- ¼ cup almond milk or your favorite optional
- Sweetener to taste I suddenly use brown sugar
- Coffee ice half the glass
- Optional: Extract of vanilla , coconut, almond, chocolate syrup, caramel etc.
- They are going to fill half the glass with the coffee ice.
- Pour the cold coffee (that has been in the refrigerator) and the milk.
- Mix well and sweeten to taste (I don't sweeten because I like it that way, but you can add brown sugar, stevia or your favorite sweetener).
Leave a Reply