That sound delicious! Here is a recipe for a mango-banana honey cream smoothie:
Banana Mango Honey Cream Smoothie
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 ripe plantain, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of honey (Optional Manuka Honey)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Add the mango, banana, milk, heavy cream, and honey to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and well blended.
- Add ice and blend again until ice is well crushed.
- Serve immediately in large mugs and enjoy your delicious Banana Mango Honey
- Cream Smoothie.
- you can change the amount of honey according to your taste
- if you want to make it thicker you can add more ice
- You can also vary the milk with yogurt or coconut milk to give it a different touch.
- I hope you enjoy your smoothie!
Leave a Reply