Tell me the truth, how many times have you been left wanting a Starbucks coffee because you can’t leave home or because you can’t afford it?
In this article, I want to help treat you by detailing 15 Starbucks coffee recipes you can copy.
I hope to turn it into a challenge for you to do at home and send me your comments, which one did you do and which one did you like the most, okay?
Let us begin!
Also Read: Sugar-Free Starbucks Drinks for Diabetics
- 1 15 STARBUCKS COFFEE RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
- 1.1 1. S’MORES FRAPPUCCINO
- 1.2 2. STARBUCKS ICED VANILLA LATTE
- 1.3 3. STARBUCKS ICED CINNAMON DOLCE LATTE
- 1.4 4. STARBUCKS GRAHAM LATTE
- 1.5 5. MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO
- 1.6 6. PEPPERMINT WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE
- 1.7 7. KETO ICED CARAMEL LATTE
- 1.8 8. PRALINE LATTE
- 1.9 9. CARAMEL BRULEE LATTE
- 1.10 10. STARBUCKS CARAMEL APPLE SPICE
- 1.11 11. STARBUCKS EGGNOG LATTE
- 1.12 12. SKINNY VANILLA LATTE
- 1.13 13. CARAMEL MACCHIATO
- 1.14 14. SALTED CARAMEL FRAPPUCCINO
- 1.15 15. ICED GREEN TEA LATTE
- 2 SO: WHAT IS THE BEST STARBUCKS COFFEE TO MAKE?
15 STARBUCKS COFFEE RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
First of all, I want to clarify that the intention is to imitate Starbucks coffee flavors. So that with some ingredients you can prepare them at home when you can’t get to their distinguished stores, or the delivery is lost.
Starbucks recipes must be the best-kept secret in the world. Of course, they use ingredients of different quality, which meet standards that result in their exquisite and addictive flavors.
1. S’MORES FRAPPUCCINO
The S’mores Frappuccino is one of the most popular preparations in the Starbucks chain. A creamy preparation full of the flavor of espresso, refreshing and fun that I teach you how to prepare below:
S’mores Frappuccino Ingredients
- ¾ cup of ice
- ½ cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow topping (optional)
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet cookie crumbs
Preparing the Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino
- In the blender glass, mix the ice, milk, marshmallow topping, espresso, cocoa powder, and sugar. Until a smooth, creamy, and homogeneous mixture is left.
- Serve in a tall glass, and top with whipped cream and cookie crumbs. And ready!
These amounts are enough for a glass, if you want to share, just double the amounts. Compare the success of your imitation by trying the Starbucks Frappuccino.
Also Read: Which Starbucks drink has the least sugar?
2. STARBUCKS ICED VANILLA LATTE
With just three ingredients you can have a delicious Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte at home. A refreshing drink, creamy, delicious, and very easy to make.
Ingredients Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte
For two servings you need:
- 2 cups of cold espresso coffee
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1 cup of ice
Preparation of the Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte
- Fill two glasses with ice.
- Then, in another container, mix the espresso coffee, the milk or cream, and the vanilla syrup.
- Finally, serve in glasses with ice.
Also Read: PUMPKIN FRAPPUCCINO
3. STARBUCKS ICED CINNAMON DOLCE LATTE
I continue with another recipe for cold coffee for the summer, now with the flavor of Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte, ideal to accompany a dessert in the afternoon.
Ingredients for the Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
This preparation of 450 mg or two large cups should have:
For the cinnamon syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- 60 ml of espresso or extra-strong coffee
- 180ml milk
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon syrup
Preparation Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Prepare the cinnamon syrup. Place the water, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat, until a 50% reduction is achieved. Reserve and place in a container until it gains room temperature.
- Then prepare an espresso coffee, for this, you can use your Italian or Moka coffee maker, an automatic coffee maker, or the French press. With which you can get a strong, creamy, and full-bodied coffee.
- In the cup or glass where you are going to serve, add cinnamon syrup as decoration.
- Then add the espresso, milk, and mix.
- Add ice and cover with whipped cream.
- To decorate you can add cinnamon sugar or a little cinnamon syrup.
Also Read: Coke With Coffee Review
4. STARBUCKS GRAHAM LATTE
The Starbucks Graham Latte is one of the chain’s most popular hot drink recipes. Try it to scare away the cold during the winter with this simple recipe.
Ingredients for Starbucks Graham Latte
- 120 ml of milk
- 120 ml of coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- graham crackers
- balloon mason jar
Preparation of Starbucks Graham Latte
- Mix the honey, vanilla, and cinnamon, then lightly combine them with the coffee.
- Next in the Mason balloon jug pour this mixture and up to half the milk, screw on the lid, and shake vigorously.
- Remove the lid and microwave the mixture for 45 seconds.
- Once heated, you pour the rest of the milk and with the spoon, you place the foam.
- Crush the graham crackers and sprinkle them over the preparation.
5. MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO
This delight called Mocha Frappuccino can be imitated at home by following these steps:
Mocha Frappuccino Ingredients
- 3/4 cup of espresso or mocha coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate syrup
- Corn starch or Xanthan Gum
- 4 cups of ice
- Whipped cream to cover
Preparation of Mocha Frappuccino
These amounts yield three servings:
- Prepare the espresso coffee
- Pour the espresso coffee into the blender along with the sugar and blend until dissolved.
- Then add the milk, dark chocolate syrup, Cornstarch, or Xantana Gum and mix for one minute.
- Let cool in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Blend again together with the ice at high speed until it takes on a silky texture.
- Serve in glasses and cover with whipped cream.
6. PEPPERMINT WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE
For a winter white chocolate drink with an explosive mix of peppermint, try the Starbucks Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Copycat Recipe.
Ingredients for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon mint chips
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 230 ml of milk
Preparation for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Place in a mug and mix together the mint chips, white chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave, and mix again until smooth.
- Add the milk and heat for an additional 90 seconds.
- Finally, top with whipped cream and mint chips.
Savor this delicious combination of chocolate and mint that will explode with flavor in your mouth.
Also Read: HOW TO MAKE AN ICED OR COLD COFFEE
7. KETO ICED CARAMEL LATTE
Yes, there are also lean coffee recipes, like this delicious low-carb version called Keto Iced Caramel Latte.
Ingredients for Keto Iced Caramel Latte
- 1 1/2 cups of dark roast liquid coffee
- 1/2 cup Ensure Active Light – Vanilla
- 1 shot of Folgers Flavors caramel-flavored coffee
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 4 envelopes of Splenda
Preparation for Keto Iced Caramel Latte
- In a large mug, add the dark roast liquid coffee.
- Then add the Ensure Active Light – Vanilla, Splenda, and heavy whipping cream.
- Mix and fill with ice.
8. PRALINE LATTE
Starbucks Praline Latte coffee combines all the sweetness of the caramelized nut in a drink that prepares in less than ten minutes. Ideal for special occasions or celebrations.
Ingredients for Praline Latte
- 3 cups of liquid coffee
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of milk
- whipped cream and pecan pieces (optional)
Preparation for Praline Latte
- In a saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- While stirring, slowly add the sugar.
- In the same way, you add the milk until it boils over low heat.
- Once the mixture has come to a boil, remove it from the heat and add the vanilla
- In a Mug fill half with coffee and the other half with the mixture. Top with whipped cream and nuts.
9. CARAMEL BRULEE LATTE
We flip for the French twist with this Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte coffee recipe
Ingredients for Caramel Brulee Latte
- 1 cup of strong, dark, or espresso coffee
- Whipped cream
- caramel syrup
Preparation for Caramel Brulee Latte
- Prepare 240 ml of dark roast coffee.
- Mix with 60 ml of caramel syrup and a tablespoon of whipped cream.
- Stir until homogenized.
- Cover the top with more whipped cream, and decorate with raw sugar and caramel syrup.
- If you have a torch or kitchen burner, roast the sugar on top.
- To serve
10. STARBUCKS CARAMEL APPLE SPICE
This cup blends Starbucks caramel with the flavors of apple cider and spice. A specialty for autumn, with a lot of sweetness and soft texture that can be easily imitated.
Ingredients for Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups of apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet cinnamon syrup
- caramel topping
- Whipped cream
Prep for Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- Prepare the sweet cinnamon syrup by placing the water, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan over low heat, until reduced to half its volume. Reserve until cool.
- In a microwave-safe container, combine apple juice and sweet cinnamon syrup.
- Heat for two minutes in the microwave.
- Serve in a cup and cover with whipped cream, decorate with caramel topping.
11. STARBUCKS EGGNOG LATTE
There are recipes that are only given seasonally, but why wait so long? If you can prepare it at home whenever you want. Delight without waiting with this Starbucks Eggnog Latte coffee recipe.
Ingredients for Starbucks Eggnog Latte
- 120 ml of boiling water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg to sprinkle
- whipped cream, optional
Preparation for Starbucks Eggnog Latte
- Dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water and reserve.
- In a glass cup, place and mix the milk, eggnog, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Place the mixture in the microwave and heat for a minute and a half.
- Remove from the microwave and beat again.
- Return the mixture to the microwave for 30 more seconds or until foamy.
- Remove and combine with the eggnog then slowly pour in the coffee.
- Serve in a tall mug and top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
12. SKINNY VANILLA LATTE
For those who want to enjoy without guilt, a rich, tasty and strong Starbucks coffee without creams, but with flavor and texture, I leave you this recipe for healthy Skinny Vanilla Latte coffee.
Ingredients for Skinny Vanilla Latte
- 240 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon or drop of vanilla to flavor
Preparation for Skinny Vanilla Latte
- Place the milk in a microwave-safe container and heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the instant coffee, vanilla, and Stevia.
- Stir vigorously to create a foam and enjoy.
13. CARAMEL MACCHIATO
This is a Starbucks coffee recipe with caramel as the main character. Go ahead and try this delicious homemade recipe for Starbucks Caramel Macchiato.
Ingredients for Caramel Macchiato
- 400 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 60ml espresso coffee
- caramel sauce
Preparation for Caramel Macchiato
- Prepare an espresso coffee.
- Heat the milk and froth, with a frother or whisk, until a foamy cream forms.
- Pour the espresso into a measuring cup.
- Add milk and vanilla to the cup, then the espresso coffee on top of the milk foam creating a stain or mark (Macchiato means “marked” in Italian).
- Make a drawing with the caramel sauce to your liking.
14. SALTED CARAMEL FRAPPUCCINO
The Salted Caramel Frappuccino is perhaps the most iconic of Starbucks coffees. It is so simple to make, with just four ingredients that are within everyone’s reach. It’s a matter of knowing how to combine.
Ingredients for Salted Caramel Frappuccino
- 240 ml of coffee
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup of milk
Preparation for Salted Caramel Frappuccino
- One day before serving, prepare the coffee, reserve it in a plastic jar with a lid and add the caramel, and salt, and stir.
- Let cool in the refrigerator overnight.
- At the same time, make frozen milk cubes with the ice cube tray.
- Once you have these ingredients ready, add them to the blender until a smooth texture is formed.
- Serve in a tall glass and top with whipped cream and extra caramel.
15. ICED GREEN TEA LATTE
Last but not least, I bring you this recipe for Iced Green Tea Latte, something more natural and less sweet than usual in Starbucks coffees.
Ingredients for Iced Green Tea Latte
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 teaspoons of matcha or green tea powder
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2-3 teaspoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation for Iced Green Tea Latte
- In a small container add the green tea or matcha powder and the water, mixing until it looks homogeneous.
- Then add the milk, vanilla, and honey. Beating until well mixed.
- Serve in two glasses with ice.
SO: WHAT IS THE BEST STARBUCKS COFFEE TO MAKE?
Well, with some creativity and practice you can make whatever you like, cold, hot, or dessert.
I hope all these recipes are to your liking and help you treat yourself to Starbucks coffee.
Leave me your opinion in the comments, I would love to know your experience to share it here and on social networks.
Leave a Reply